What Can I Ask More From God?

By steambunz - Monday, April 12, 2010

God is always there for me...


He help me passed my undang-undang test...




He help me score 4A's in my SPM




And remember the BFA(Basic First Aid) test I took at year 2008?
They only let me know, this year, 2010, that I've pass. By Kevin Goh.
Very RESPONSIBLE of the officer.



.
.
.

But, of course, to let me get these things is not easy.
God gave me obstacles to overcome first, in other to let me celebrate after that.


God made me fail my undang-undang in the first try. Coz I didn't study. Woot~!


God made me have problems with school Principal. Coz in order to take my results, I have to go through him first.


God made me wait 4 years to take my BFA. NOW, THAT I HAVE TO BLAME ON SOMEONE!


~ ~ ~


Now, what more can I ask more from God?
Alot! But, not now, for the mean time.


Meanwhile,
Let me go ask Mr.Santa for a MyVi car :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums