Korean

By steambunz - Friday, September 10, 2010

If you ask any teenager these days, especially girls, who is their favourite idol(s). You probably won't hear them say Boyzone or Westlife anymore. Instead you will hear, SUPERJUNIOR!! SNSD!! WONDERGIRLS!

No doubt, their dancing choreography and up-beating musics may be the best in Asia, so far. But, I'm not really a fan of them. I don't know why. I'm more towards the Western, but I'm between Korean/Japanese and Western. I'm not being bias. But, it really annoys me when girls go on rendering about them. It kills me, well, not really.

There was a friend of mine kept talking about a band called SHINEE. She kept going on and on and on and on and on.........
And I swear to you, I almost had the idea of creating a band called, OILEE


Joking.

But, seriously. You know why I'm not a fan of Korean Idols?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums