Group Work Complain

By steambunz - Thursday, June 09, 2011

I hate my accounting group work.

I hate everyone who is in my group. Accept....

I don't like the way you assign the jobs to each people. And I already told you to assign each question to each member but you didn't wanna listen. You wanna separate a question to smaller parts that we should do.

I thought that it would be okay but no, IT WAS NOT OKAY.
ALL THE WORK IS SO FOOKING MESSY.
That's the most messiest research report I've ever done since I started college.

***

And I've already explain things quite clear on what you're suppose to do.
Explain the ratios and give reasons how it differs from year to year. The reason of its changes, followed by events to support your reasoning.
What you give me? YOU GIVE ME A BUNCH OF LOUSY CRAP.

***

What the fook is this?!

How can I risk my continuing scholarship with a bunch of JOKERS which don't do anything right?!

I had enough! I had given in once but not this time!

Starting from now on, I will be stern with all my GROUP WORK!!!!

***

It's time that I step up and bring out that leadership in me!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums