I'm Beautiful

By steambunz - Wednesday, November 21, 2012



I am beautiful.


I really am =)


You know, after some time, I really thought about it.
My face, I mean.


I really think there's no point being so negative about my imperfect face.
I'm gonna be stuck with this face for the rest of my life, so must as well make the best out of it.


I believe if I stop living my life in denial, I'll live a better life than anyone else.
I'm gonna love my imperfect face. Because it's beautiful =)



I believe if I'm more confident in myself, no matter how many people sees me, they wouldn't judge me because of my imperfect face, they would judge me based on my personality and confidence.


Since then, every time I look at myself in the mirror.
I always tell myself...

that I'm beautiful =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums