The Break Up [Part 2]

By steambunz - Sunday, November 14, 2010


Though we're not meant to be together,
But we still can be friends, and know each other better.

Me. Him.
We're just friends. =)

Maybe we're just not ready yet. Both of us.
Who knows, maybe, just maybe. We'll both be together again. Someday.
Just maybe.

But for now,
I'm single and ready to mingle!!! Yeah!! XD

~ ~ ~

Finally, I feel like everything is falling into places.
I finally get the chance to change some of my group classes to another timing. Not 1 class, but 2 classes.
And I finally, I'm single, but happy. Plus, we're still friends even after breaking up.

It's funny how much of effort I put in order to get the things I wanted, but I ended up not getting the things.
And then, being forced to endure and accept my fate that I can't have the things, my life seems to take a turn when my prayers were answered and my desires are finally fulfilled.

God is wonderful. Thank God for everything.


God never make mistakes, but God make miracles happen.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums