Hurt Me No More

By steambunz - Monday, November 15, 2010

You may hurt me for the first time, but I will never let you hurt me for the second time.

If you think that I should change, I'm just gonna say, sorry.
I ain't changing everything just for you.
I am happy the way I am.

Maybe you're just the wrong person.
Yeah. You should get lost.

YEAH!!! YOU BETTER GET LOST IF NOT I'LL RIPE YOU INTO PIECES WITH MY MANLY MUSCLES!!!


Yes, I'm telling you!! I'm manly!!
And Imma gonna ripe your heart out of your guts if you still keep hurting me!!!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums

  1. Really good post. I basically stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that we have definitely enjoyed reading by way of your web site posts. Any way I'll be registering to your feed and that i hope you post once again soon.

    ReplyDelete