Can I Help You [End]

By steambunz - Monday, November 01, 2010

Dear readers,

Just to let you know, that I appreciate those of you who had been reading "Can I Help You" since I started writing on it last year. I have truly appreciated your encouragement and motivation to continuing writing on this fictionous story. Unfortunetly, I am calling a quits on continuing this story. I have find that it is meaningless to continue this story. Plus, my motivation and determination had already left me after a long period of time.

The ending idea is still fresh in my mind, but however, I have decided to leave the ending for your own imagination and creativity.

I am truly sorry to have dissapoint you. But, there are other stories which are similar as well. I am sorry to have cause you any inconvenience.

Yours truly,
LAS Author

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums