Semester 3

By steambunz - Monday, November 08, 2010

My new timetable is KNS. K-A-N-A-S-A-I, I tell you, KANASAI. I don't care whether I have different classes timing other then that from my friends, but different maths class from my friends, is a BIG BIG problem. Seriously, consider sem3 maths is harder then the other 2 semesters, plus my maths consider my weakest subject among them all.
*gasps* I foresee my future to be cursed with lots of maths problem.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!!!

I DON'T CARE ARGH!!! I MUST CHANGE!!!

Anyone wanna exchange Maths Group3 to Group4(Tuesday 10.30am;Friday 12.30pm) ??!! Please let me know or message me ASAP. Help spread pls and TQ.

~ ~ ~

Also, considering that semester 3 will be my last semester for my foundation. Plus, the hardest and challenging days ahead.

I will have to work hard, 2 times harder then that in my previous semester. For, everything will be paid off if I work hard enough for the things I want. I believe that it will.

And I believe I won't be battling this war alone. I have friends too.

Lastly, there is only one person who will be always be there for me through thick and thin.
For God, will always be there for me through thick and thin.
*Sigh* I will leave the rest for God's making.

Please pray for me. ):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums