Miss Independent in Relationships

By steambunz - Thursday, April 17, 2014




You know, I used to be so girly back then.
Wearing short frenzy skirts and looking out for cute guys and all...
Laughing and giggling like any normal girls do.


But then it stopped.
I don't know why.

Guys outfits became my style back then,
and true enough. I was a tomboy.

And maybe because I got my heart trenched in so many situations,
that the only option left for me,
is to only depend on me.


And now, there's the girly side of me again.
Skirts, shorts, and dresses became my style again,
but the giggling and laughing stop.
I stop looking at guys now.
No matter how handsome they are, I won't bother flirting with them.


* * *


It's so weird.
Knowing that guys like girls being dependent on them,
because it makes them feel like they are their 'hero'.
But for all this while I've been depending on myself and no one else.
It's so hard to find my 'hero' when I am my own hero.

I'm probably the most coldest girl ever.
Of course I do like girly things, but I'm just too manly enough to not express it.
Maybe because of that, I hardly let down my guards and walls, and show the need for anything.
To anyone ever.


Maybe one day I will,
but to whom I'm not sure.

Maybe I don't need a hero,
I need a sidekick.
A kick-ass sidekick.


So,
would you be that sidekick for me?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums