Vivid Dreams

By steambunz - Tuesday, April 29, 2014



Someone once told me that you can only dream of someone only when you have see them before.
It doesn't matter where or when, as long as you have a vivid memory of a person's face, body, or voice, it is possible for that person to be in your dreams.


But no one had ever told me the reason why they had to appeared in my dreams.


* * * 


I wished that it was actually you, but you didn't appear in my dreams.
Instead, it was him. Again.
But why? Didn't I gotten over him already?

Maybe it's because, I haven't seen you much as I should have.
But instead, I've seen him, talked to him, listened to him as much as I could remember.
Yet, I'm still trying to forget and delete him from every trace of my memory.

But I can't.

It's already there.



But,
would you come in to my dreams?
Come in to my dreams and take me away?

Take me away in your dreams so that I can be in your memories forever...


* * *

 Tu me manques 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums