If You Wanna Love, Love Them Whole

By steambunz - Tuesday, April 22, 2014



If you wanna do something, go all the way.
Same goes with relationships,
if you wanna love someone, love them all the way.


You can't just love person-X half-heartedly,
and go to person-Y telling them that you miss them.


Love doesn't work like that.
At least for me.


My feelings and heart is not for you to play with.
Is either you get things straight, or you don't do it at all.
Don't toy with me. I'm not a toy to play with.


* * *


"Sometimes you have to walk away from people,
not because you don’t care, but because they don’t."

When someone hurts you time and time again, accept the fact that they don’t care about you.
It’s a tough pill to swallow, but it’s a necessary medicine. Do NOT strive to impress them any further.
Waste not another second of your time trying to prove something to them. Nothing needs to be proven because true love does not need prove.


* * *


I'm sorry, but I've decided to stop caring about you.
You were just another piece of my memories.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums