A Story of a Loving Brother

By steambunz - Wednesday, July 30, 2014



"Hee Loong!" a girl shouted in the middle of the crowd. "Hee Loooooong!"


Hee Loong turned around, and saw a familiar figure walking towards him.
It was dark and the only source of light was the flames of the little candles.


"Where were you," said the girl. Her name was Song Lynn. "I've been searching for you for so long! And where's your candle?!" Song Lynn held her candle up to Hee Loong's surprise face.


Hee Loong smiled. "Why do I need a candle when I got you?"


Song Lynn lightly punch him in the chest. "You're crazy... Come on, let's go home before my candle goes out."


Hee Loong and Song Lynn walk side by side on the empty streets of Wu Zhen city, China.


"You know Song Lynn, I'm so proud of you," said Hee Loong.


Song Lynn look at him. "Really? Why arh?"


"I've seen you grown for all these years and so much changes have made you for who you are today," said Hee Loong.


Song Lynn looked down and smiled, shyly.


"Yeah I know... I'm surprise that I have change so much after going through so many things. Funny to say, I seem to inspire myself."


Song Lynn stopped in her tracks and looked at Hee Loong.


"But you know, I couldn't have done it without you, you know. You're the reason I have changed so much. You inspire me to change, Hee Loong."


Hee Loong look at Song Lynn, and smiled. He pull Song Lynn closed to him into a hug. Song Lynn was surprised.


"But you wanna know the truth?" said Hee Loong.


"What?"


"You inspired me the most, Song Lynn."


* * *


And that was that, that was the last meaningful conversation between the Hee Loong and Song Lynn. Nothing else flourish between the both of them, because it was just a brotherly love and a sisterly love relationship.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums