Chapter 23.03 : The Unwritten Stories

By steambunz - Thursday, July 28, 2016

Wassup readers! It's been awhile since I last wrote. Have been extremely busy with life, and my writing skills has been rotting away due to work. I think whatever posts or stories I write now are written in data analysis languages and e-mail descriptive sentences. Ugh! That's horrible!

So, please pardon me if you start to notice my grammar and sentences is getting a lil'bit too out.
(I'm pretty sure this sentence itself is already out... Ugh!)


Recently, I have been pondering on exploring on other things/activities that could help me find the career that I really wanna settle down with. Don't get me wrong, I really do love my current job, but my heart tells me that there are so many things out there that I have yet to learn! Yet to explore, try, fail, learn, and succeed!

One of the things that I'm quite interested to explore are writing, ATL advertising, packaging, and social media communication. I believe these few scopes or areas will help partially complete my expertise in the marketing field area.

However, specifically for writing, I would really love to start my own short stories website and Facebook page. Thus, I was planning to fulfill my love for writing as a sideline hobby prior to my full-time job. But, to be honest, to be able to sit down quietly and contemplatively write my heart out after coming back from an 8 hours job, is seriously not easy! True writers will understand the challenges of doing so, because having 2-3 hours a day to write something good / inspirational is seriously not possible. Even if we're able to continue the next day, the inspiration might not be there and this will gradually decrease the momentum of us, writers, to finish up the stories / article from where we have left off.


Because of that, I have turned down a writing job in which I have promised my friend that I would help complete his life story. Dude, if you're reading this, I'm so sorry!


But things are lil'different now and I'm trying my best to fulfill the things that I really enjoy most:
Writing.

There are many stories that I have yet to share with the world.
And when you are finally able to read those stories, please do show your support and provide constructive guidance for me to improve!

Stay tune!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums