A Death Wish

By steambunz - Thursday, January 28, 2010

You can run away from home. You can run away from decisions. You can run away from anything. But there is one thing which you can't run away from. Death.

Accidents can happen at anytime and anywhere. It just depends on how God wants us to die. Maybe if we were not lucky enough, we might just get rolled over by a lorry while crossing a road. On the other hand, maybe if we were lucky enough, we would pass on in our sleep at an old age. Some believe it was our past karma which determines what we get back in the present. Buddhist believe that, but Christians don't.

Death is something which not many people wish to discuss of. Because, it's a story which brings an end to a persons life. As well as the person life story.

But, because death can't be predicted. What would you do, if you were given the chance to know when you were gonna die? Would you want to know? Or would you let nature take its course?
What if you knew you were gonna die the next day, what would you do? Here are some of the answers from the people.


 Well, if it were me. I would have completed the list of things I would do before I die :

1. Have a family/friends reunion and spend time with them

2. Shave my hair bald

3. Go bungee jumping

4. Write my last blog entry

5. Write a will

6. Spend the rest of my time in the temple


And, after I pass on. Some of the things I wish my family to do for me :

1. Don't cry on my death bed or during my funeral

2. Be happy

3. Encouraged to wear white clothes during my funeral

4. No sad songs played during my funeral

5. All my possessions and my things to be given away


Alas, it's kind of like a sad thing, to know when you're about to breath your last breath. We should live life to the fullest, no matter what. So cherished your life now, and don't regret it later.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums