Part Time Job Experience

By steambunz - Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Working as a part time waitress in Pizza Hut. It was kinda rough during the first 2 days, but then I learn a lot of new things from my helpful shift manager and colleagues.



Colleagues
All nice helpful Malays except a Form6 fat Chinese lady. She treats me like I'm a noob who couldn't pour a soup. I bet she couldn't last 20minutes on a treadmill.


Working Hours
Working from 8am to 6pm. For emergency calls, normally will be 8am-10pm. Tiring, but I like it.


Language
Speak broken BM with a mixture of English with the staff.


Food/Drinks
For us, staff, it's all free.


Customers
I like taking orders from nice customers who are nice. Some customers are so f*cked up, they even yell at me. And I sweared, I wanted to spit my saliva into their drinks and serve them.


*Extra
A mixed Chinese Malay worker wanted to ask me out. Not just one time but countless time. I keep rejecting him. He seriously got issues.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums