The Story Of Meow-E [Part1]

By steambunz - Tuesday, December 07, 2010


His name was Meow-E. I met him since Form2. I remembered seeing the small, fragile,scared little animal inside the brown dirty box. My mom had found it near her abandoned old work place. I remembered the first time I hold her as her small, sharp claws cling onto my blue pinafore.


He mewed helplessly. He must be very hungry. I remembered how stubborn he was to refused the plate of warm milk being served to him. Instead, he wanted to eat rice and meat served on my dinner table!


I named him Meow-E. Because he only response to the callings of the "meow" sounds. All my family calls him that.


I remembered the time when my 3 dogs would like to go near Meow-E, and sometimes bully and teased him. But, Meow-E managed to blend in with my 3 dogs. Meow-E was treated like their own child.


As time pass by, Meow-E became bigger in size and less innocent than he was before. He was a bigger problem then my dogs. He pawed on the leather sofa. The landlord lady was furious!
I remembered the time when Meow-E climbed on my study table and make a mess out of it. Footprints, water spilled, papers shrewed into pieces. I was furious. I remembered carrying him and shaking him wildly in the air. I made him take a cold bath. I beat his buttocks. Meow-E had learned his lesson. But, the next day, he tried to eat my fish.


I remembered the time when I like to bully him. I tied a string with a bell attached to it on Meow-E's tail. He went around in circles chasing the bell. And I was laughing.


As I grew older, Meow-E grew more dirtier and naughtier. He comes home only for food and sleep. He goes under drains, catch rats, small birds. But, yet, he knows how to soften our hearts by mewing and rubbing his body against us.


I spend lesser time with Meow-E, as my SPM was around the corner and I spent most of my time facing the computer. My family moved out from the rented room and I never saw Meow-E again.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums