Happiness

By steambunz - Saturday, December 04, 2010

This is something which I want to look back and laugh at.




Somehow, I feel that the people around me are more happier, when I'm happy.
I should be happy.
Because it makes me forget the hateful things and just rejoice.

Friends.
When you're sad, they'll be sad for you.
When you're happy, they'll be happy for you.

Sometimes, you just have to wonder. What would your friends be like if you never exist in their life.
I'm sure without you, they as are nothing as they are today.

Do you think you are my best friend?

You are sitting on the floor, in the middle of a busy shopping mall. People would start saying that you're crazy and laugh at you.
A friend would be embarrased and pretend that they didn't see you. Walk away and pretended that they don't know you.
But, a true best friend would walk up to you and said,"You crazy arh? Faster get up."
And, even if you refused to get up, a best friend will still join you by sitting next to you.

A true friend is not afraid to express himself, even in public.

~ ~ ~


Tangled: Rapunzel is a really beautiful movie. Unlike other Disney princess movies, this movie gives a special colour effects to its pictures. Put aside all those singing parts, this movie leaves me a mixture of feelings at the end of the movie. Both happy and sad as well. Good for those who loves watching romantic movies. Unpredictable plot, but predictable ending. But, don't worry, most Disney movies ends with a happy ending anyway. lol. Tangled, a must watch movie!! 4 stars out of 5!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums