Motivation To Study

By steambunz - Sunday, October 09, 2011

Just when my motivation to study came creeping back to me, I came across this motivational video from Carmen's Facebook wall. And it really gave me a FULL blast of motivation to study after watching this 2 videos.


 


I recommend anyone who's seeking for success, to watch this. And while you're watching it, please do be mindful and reflect on your actions.

I find that black people are really amazing people, especially those who takes part in choir activities in church. As far as I know, they're really outgoing people. I'm not being racist here, but they're really good.

It's not easy to do something when I'm feeling down. However, with the help of this video, I'm gonna watch it every single time when I'm feeling worthless. And I think it can do the same to you too. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums