D2YC 2011

By steambunz - Thursday, December 29, 2011

There were a lot of things I wanted to write about this post, but words itself is not enough to express my love towards D2Y.




Hence, I would like to thank D2Y for giving me this wonderful experience to experience it all. Being a 'sexytary', a day manager and a group facilitator  taught me a lot of things, which money itself can't buy.




Being with you people made me realize what it means to meet true Kalyana Mitras. And remember what we have shared during the 2nd committee meeting at SABS? Where we shared the goals on what we wanna achieve at the end of the camp?




Haha... I remembered that clearly, which was to get to know every committee as a friend, and not only as a D2Y committee. :)




But, there's something else which I didn't get a chance to say it... 




I think I had just fallen in love with you, D2Y. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums