Remember November

By steambunz - Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I can't believe it. It's nearly the end of November already.


I wished everything could just stop. Just stop.
Even if it's a second. A minute. An hour. Or a day.

Everything is happening too fast, and soon enough... I'll be sitting in the examination hall, scribbling away my answers on my last final examination paper.

Why siewlin? Isn't this what you wanted? To finish and get over your studies and move on with you life? Isn't this what you wanted all this while?

Yes. I won't deny it. It's what I wanted. But I don't know what's holding me back. I don't know this feeling.

I think it's the feeling of fear. The fear of not scoring well in my final exam and maintaining my grades to get that 2nd upper I wanted.

Or maybe it's the fear of uncertainties? The feeling of lost and not knowing where to go after everything ends?

To be honest, I actually don't know.
I just know I want everything to stop. For now. Maybe I just want to have more fun time for myself? To do the things I wanna do? I haven't finish what I wanted to do yet.

But what do you actually wanna do, siewlin?

I..... I honestly don't know.

* * *

Lately, I'm having a lot of personal thoughts. A lot of mixed feelings inside, it's difficult to tell.

Maybe it's because I don't have anyone to tell them to for a really long time? Ever since my closed friend from uni isn't around anymore, I rarely complain about the stuff I used to complain to her anymore?

I guess because of this, all my thoughts and feelings are bottled up deep inside. Waiting for it to break at the most vulnerable moment.

I guess.....
I'm just waiting to break.....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums