College Hunting

By steambunz - Saturday, March 06, 2010

I went for college hunting with Sara, Yean Lynn and my Dad. It was really tiring because of the hot weather.

So far, we only visited Taylors and KDU. Since, I've already visited other colleges.

~ ~ ~


KDU was quite satisfactory.
They say that this college is famous for Hospitality & Culinary Arts.

I might study Foundation In Arts there.
Fee : 16k


~ ~ ~


The new Taylor campus is like, breathtaking.
The whole place is so white. It's just like a President white house.


See. Obama is happy! :D


Even Taylors' is white and ruled by the black! :DD


That's a lie. That's not him.
It should be like this.

The Malaysian Style!


That. Is. Just. Plain. Wrong.
That's not him either.
P.S : I'm not a racist.


Anyway,
the whole building is white.

I bet their gonna paint this building white too!




Oh my gawd! Sara is dating my FATHER!! LOL!!


The place was so big. I can't even imagine how am I suppose to find my way to my lecturer hall!


Fee : I don't wanna talk about it.


~ ~ ~


Soon, we headed home, in a drowsy afternoon.


Sara & Yean Lynn fell asleep. So, I took pictures of them. LOL.
As, I'm a very kind person (vomits), I'm gonna censored their faces for privacy reasons.


And,

For the heck of a fun :D

Sara


Yean Lynn.


  


HaizzZ...If only they could sleep in each others' arms...
It would be just perfect! ):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums