Gospel Camp 2010

By steambunz - Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm sure we're always reminded to be greatful for the things we have.

Although some may complaint that we, campers, payed RM155 for the camp fees. And, all we get is an aircond which only cools in the night and a very 'open' bathroom.


The only thing I'm not looking forward to, was taking a shower.


Literally, on the first day of camp. 3 girls took a shower together.


As, I'm not an open minded peron, I took the chance to take a shower in the toilet cubicle, with an water hose.


Owh, C'mon, how bad could that be? I said. I took shower with an water hose in a school boys toilet before.

But, I took back my words after I open the tap water, and something came flowing out from the hose. A cockroach. Still alive.


~ ~ ~


I may not be a Christian, but in fact, a Buddhist.

But, I still believe that Jesus Christ exist.
I know, because, He was there when I needed help.


~ ~ ~


Overall, everything was good. The activities was good and all. Eventhough I had muscle leg pains the next day, I still love the pain.


Met a few new friends along the way.


I got sunburn the 3rd day.


Looking forward to next year's camp. But, I'm too old for camps, right?

...

I wished Sara would come to this camp, I would just like to see her suffer. *sighs*
I miss bullying you, Sara *evil grins*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums