College Life

By steambunz - Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I still had not made any closed friends in college.


It's so hard to get one. Ecspecially an English speaking friend. As, some of my friends are all Chinese speaking. And I had to use my, Chinglish to communicate with them. It's so horrible. Zzz...




Sometimes, I wondered, if I choose to study at Sara's college, Segi. Life will be a little different.


But, Sara and I have been friends for 5 years. We've been in the same class for 5 years. Sat on the same car for 5 years. We've been in the same sports house club for 5 years. Been to the same tuition for 2 years.




And, what more can that be? Same college for another 4 years?
I know Segi is cheap, but I had to made a choice. I want a change. It was a challenge.


And, now, I'm wound up at Sunway University College. With no best friends. It's so boring.


Which means, I need to start from scratch again to meet new friends.


I hope I will meet the next lucky person(friend).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums