Unexpected News

By steambunz - Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I once told myself, that I DIE DIE DIE I also won't go to Sunway University. Because it was too expensive.



I told all my friends that I wouldn't end up studying there, if it's the last thing I do. Everything that is inside that campus is all about $. The people. The facilities. The books. Everything.

And, look!

Look where I had ended up to?


Studying my Pre-U Foundation In Arts in Sunway University.
Not only that, I'm also pursuing my 3 years Degree in that same University too.
Now, that I have just graduated from my foundation, I started to have flashbacks about my university registration.

Sometimes, I do not understand what God has in plan for me. I think that anything unexpected can happen to us anytime, anywhere.

So, what I want to say is, embrace yourself for some unexpected events!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums