Bold Lipstick Competition Final 6

By steambunz - Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I am still shaken by this whole event. I could not believe what I am actually seeing. It was so hard to believe, but guess what?

I AM THE TOP 6 FINALIST OF MTV EXIT BOLD LIPSTICK COMPETITION!!!


But, first of all, I would like to thank my bestie, Heng Yean Lynn. Without her, I would not have known about this event. If it is not because of her, I would not have participated in this event either.

Secondly, I would like to thank Sara Nui Kuan Yee for being such an amazing artist!! Even though you suck at art, but your talents outshine as an make-up artist!!! (HOW COULD THIS BE?!) But, this does not count your make-up on me larh. 'Cause I paint myself okay ;P

Without these 2 girls, it would not have been this much fun, making ourselves look like slaves and prostitutes. Not only that, our pictures were also the top most favourite among other pictures. It is just that, they did not make it to the Final 6. But, once again, thank you for being such wonderful friends!!!

Heng Yean Lynn

Nui Kuan Yee
***

WAIT!!!

If you're gonna 'like' this post after reading it...

Please save your 'likes' for this picture!!!


Please do vote for me, even if the picture is ugly and whatsoever. Your votes will be very much appreciated!!
Click this link, and click 'like'.

It will be much appreciated if you help me advertize through your blog, tweeter, Facebook or even ask your friends to vote as well.

I wish I could tell you more about my participation. But, I'm just going to safe it for some other day.
Last but not least, I would like to thank all my honorable blog readers!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums

  1. Looks like you're having the most like votes! Cool stuff! Hope you'll win it! :)

    ReplyDelete