I'm On Newspaper, Again!!

By steambunz - Wednesday, April 13, 2011

From an random picture to winning a competition.

Now, from a competition to the NEWSPAPERS!!! Again!!!



I didn't see it coming!! I swear!!! I never knew that it would come this far!! -___-lll


I think all my efforts is worth winning this competition. Even though that I know that the rewards are not as rewarding as it should be, as there were no cash nor free trips involved for winning this competition. But, I was fine with it. Money didn't matter to me, nor the gifts.

Now, looking back, it means more than anything else to me.
Being on newspaper.

There are many competitions in this world. Some people join competitions to win cash and prizes. But, how many of these competitions had announced their winners on newspapers? Had the winners message made any impacts to the society?

I guess, none.

I just hope one day that I will inspire and change the world. Just one day.
Just hopefully, that it won't end here.
I wished God let me. Insya-Allah.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums