Blood Donation

By steambunz - Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It was my first time donating blood, and it scared the shit out of me.


I was about to chicken out, but something slap some courage into me and the next thing I knew, I was lying on the chair.




But to be honest, it's the best experience ever and I never regretted doing it. Despite the after effects of donating blood, like a massive hunger strike, and overloading tiredness... it was still overall a good experience.


The nurse were extremely helpful and gentle towards me. And it wasn't that painful when they inserted the needle. It was like an ant bite, I think. But the best thing about this experience is that I saw a lot of first timers (and some who were scared like me! lol) who took the courage to donate blood too. So proud of them! :D


I guess donating blood is not that scary after all. Plus, I'm not infected with HIV/AIDS, just saying :P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums