Time Management

By steambunz - Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To all my friends,

I would like to apologize for not making time to spend time with you. And I would like to apologize for always having to give the excuse of "too busy", "got other things to do", "not free", etc.


Sometimes, I wish I had more time to hang out with you, and it's not that I couldn't manage my time, it's just that when you have commitments, you have to make sacrifices. And that sacrifices I've made means a lot to me. This doesn't mean you are not important to me. You still are, I think. lol.


I know it might be too late once I've finally settle down and decided to ask you out. You might not want to make time for me anymore, as I have always rejected your outing events. Thus, I would like to apologize before I would lose you somewhere in the future.


If I were not to see you ever again, I would like to say that you have been a good friend, and I'm lucky to have met you.

=)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums