Love & Chocolate Liquor

By steambunz - Wednesday, December 25, 2013

He wasn't very good looking, but his imperfections made everything look just perfect.
I kept staring at him, trying to stay in eye-contact as much as possible. Feeling afraid that I wouldn't able to see him the way I see him ever again.


I lightly brushed against his arm as I laughed at his joke.
I looked at him as we sat there silently in the car, wishing the moment wouldn't end just like that.
"Don't go off first,"I said."There's something that I need to pass to you."

"Pass me something? What is that?" He smiled slyly.

"Hmm...  You'll find out." I smiled, as I closed the door.


Shortly after I came back, I passed him a small wrapped gift in pink, decorated with a neatly tied pink ribbon. A smile appeared across his surprise face.

"What is this?" He asked, curiously.

"Hmm... Don't know. Go home and find out," I smiled and shrugged.


* * *

Few days ago...


"Let me ask you. Usually, what kind of present does a guy like?" I asked.


The soft tapping sounds could be heard as I blind-fully type out my thoughts out.
It's 4.45am. Seems to be that the insomnia is kicking in already. 


"Hmm... I got no idea. A kiss?" He replied.

"A kiss?! Seriously?!" I instantly replied.

"Really larh...."

"Eh... Really larhhh... Can you give me an appropriate answer," I snorted. "I'm buying a gift for a guy friend and I can't give him a kiss larh..."


"Hmm... A wallet? Belt? A wristband?"

"Hmm... Just pretend if it was you. What will you ask for?" I asked casually.

"A kiss." He laughed.

"-____-" I replied.
"Okay okay... Other than a kiss, what else? Do you like chocolates?" I asked, trying to avoid the topic about kissing.

"Okay okay lorh... but I prefer dark chocolates. Or maybe the ones with alcohol. Those 2 are my favourites." He pointed out. He seems to not noticed of the sudden change of topic to chocolates.

"Hmm... Right! I think I know what to get for my friend already! Hehe..." I exclaimed. "I'll buy him dark chocolates! Since it's the cheapest.... HAHA!!"

"-_-" He typed.


* * *


I could still mesmerized his physical presence as if he was standing close behind me.

Initially, it is.

That friend was you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums