Canned By The Discipline Teacher

By steambunz - Thursday, April 17, 2008

The last canning i had was standard 6 in primary school for failing my chinese spelling in straight rows...o.o...ahh...sweet old painful memories start flooding back to me again...

The girls weren't allowed to wear short pants for P.E class, I was wearing them (for goodness sake...=.=)...No wonder I saw so many girls wearing long pants lah...pai seh...I'm not one of those girls...I lost my long pants somewhere in my messy room...loads & loads of clothes piling up like mountain...lolx...Some girls were wearing short pants also...so I didn't care...

Went downstairs & waited for the rest of the girls to come down. Pn Rosmalinda, the girls P.E teacher separated the girls who were wearing short & long pants. Encik Saiful standing there, as usual, he always holds the cane around, the cane gives me a chill throughout my body, but I wasn't scared of it.

Ahh...the punishment...the boys got punished 1st before the girls did...The boys are canned on thier legs, the whacking of the cane sound can be heard, some girls at the back of me were gasping in horror, some were scared.

Yeah...the girls turn (hohoho)...though, at 1st I thought it was embarrassing, but heck...I wasn't scared...dunno why leh...I receive a lot of cannings during primary school I guess...The girls were given 2 choices. Either to be canned on the legs or the hands. If hands, stand on the right side, legs on the left. Only 3 or more girls were standing on the left side, the rest were scrambling to he right. I walk to the right.

WHACK!!!

One time only.That was painful.

ahh...the pain strike my hand...brings back the memories once again...how I remember receiving those chinese teachers canning every week. The canning finished quickly enough, and I went back to the P.E class. Hands trembling. The girls were like shaking their hands saying over the words again "painful".

Saw some girls cried. The girls who received the canning for the legs were canned twice. Each on each leg. Thank goodness I choose the hands. The hands only 1 time.

The pain didn't last long, after P.E lessons my hand was okay already. Shiokz...I hope my 2nd sister get canned next year...HOHOHOHO!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums