5th Month Anniversary With Dear

By steambunz - Friday, April 25, 2008

4 days dear no sms me...feel so empty without him...haha...XD
Been together for 5 months...haha...^^
I love you dear...><

Today, Alvin Ng almost pushed me down the school stairs...wth...i almost fell...that bloody idiot...F3...luckily my left foot step on the next step on the stairs or he will be paying my medical bills...wakaka!!! No...I was carrying my back walkin down the stairs when I felt this strong pushed and a voice shouting "Bang" at the back of me. Then my whole body...fell forwards...damn scary leh!!!!

Went for First Aid Class...so boring...only revising bout the bandaging...bla bla bla...was teamed up with 5-6 juniors I think...can't remember...I HATE BANDAGING THE FIST!!! Anwayz...was shocked when stupid Nicholas
last minute told me that I'm suppose to go Confusion school tomorrow,Saturday for the discussion on St.John Carnival...Hell man!!!

Tomorrow suppose to have a First Aid Class at 8am-2pm...ok fine...I'm suppose to take a bus home...but...The next meeting was at 4.30pm!!!!What the *tut*!!!What do you aspect me to do for the next 2 hours ?!Ok...nvm...that's not a big deal anywayz...I bet Nicolas never took a bus home before...muahaha!!!Spoil brat...XD

Shall stop here bah...mid-term exam around the corner...planning to concentrate on studying for 1 week without touching my precious computer...which seem an impposible task...hehe~XD

MuackzZ Dear~~XD

puerquito

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums