WoshipureInt Want KS War With HeiSerHui ?

By steambunz - Sunday, April 27, 2008

this happen last night before ks war started,25/04/08 :

Wanted to go Gs2 to farm $$, on the way saw jessicaROBS (4got her name,watever it was), she pt me, I also duno y she pt me for...so I just go Gs2...found one empty map...make sure there was no people...yeah...all clear...no people...wlsp wanted to invite his didi to our guild, as Mudiie was busy,I make sure jess came into my map first.

Before I went to add the newcomer, jess came to my cc and say,"I saw whoshipureint....(sum i 4got wat she say)...I go ks him first"

Walau eh...I won't let her ruin HeiSerHui reputation!!! I spammed the guild chat asking her not to ks or I will expel her from the guild. Jess have been doing a lot of bad things and also got into trouble using our guilds name,HeiSerHui.

Add liao,welcomed the newcomer and went back to my cc. Only finding out that,whoshipureint hitting my monsters and I saw jess, hitting the monsters as well. As I thought, I ask him to cc. As usual, ksers won't cc (how stupid can I get..of coz). He say I'm ksing his map, he was farming at this map for 4 hours n bla bla bla...

"you hit my mob,you ksing my map"

I kinda blurz liao...jess was hitting the mob. I hit awhile, not thinking straight wat was happening. Then I stop hitting, went to the stairs and talk to them..."nicely". But all they say is "ur DK ksing us" & whole bunch of crappy ksing stuff.He say he will treathen to tell lynn n blah blah blah...(sry...my memory very rusty cannot remember stuff =.=), and he even say he will post in forum that all HeiSerHui members map is all FFA(Free For All).

woshipureint-Lvl144 Arch Ice/Lightning Mage
& another person (who is not very important)

I did not wished to make matters worse and to embarraste HeiSerHui guild. I stop hiting then jess stop hitting, then stupid jess say she gtg half-way...wth...she is no fren at all!!!Dumping me like this giving me all the dirty stuff to do...I don't even know what was happening!!! Too late...she offline...

Another person offered me a free Gs2 map...so I went to that map he offered me.Thx him n he dissapear to "sumwhere".

Ksing settled ?I thought it was...but it was only the beggining...




Today,Saturday,26/04/08 :

mageboi say woshipureint ksing him...instead of woshipureint ksing him wasting his blizzard or mp pots,it was mageboi who is ksing him back...zzz...woshipureint cc.

Was farming/training in Gs2 at the same time (but in another cc) when mageboi got ksed. I gave a slot for a cleric on the stairs.

When suddenly, poofed, out came woshipureint,i look at him,he look at me, he look at the mobz, and start ksing.zzz...

And...he say "if you wan ks war...just say...lai la" and sum other crap stuff...I stop hitting the mobs coz he's so-called "pro" then me...even the guy who followed him say "no need hit la...cannot compared with pure int attack d"....zzz....ai yoh....zha dao...like he so pro like tat...

I asked LvBoAin20 for help, I was sure I din even ksed woshipureint...!!! LvBoAin20 didn't help much...so let it be...I sat down....and watch them ks my map,my exp was 95% tat time...zzz...

All of a sudden...woshipureint mega...zzz....



A lot of my buddy friends were shocked though...but they know it was not my fault...and they all supported me. Even crystaleight and pricewin came to my map...or maybe prince was just a busybody ?zzz...woshipureint if wan to settle mega back say sry...wth...who u think I am ?I'm not tat rich man!!! Then he say,I buy mega for u 2k=2m pay me back. Crazy...no way...embarrase the HSH guild like tat by doing tat ?!NEVER!!!

mageboi came to help me. Just in time momo log in, I know I cannot handle this situation myself, I ask MoMo for help. Then a lot of stuff crap discussion. In the middle of the discussion, as usual, I'm not used to very long silence, they didn't spoke much...I ask them listen my story first...im middle of telling, woshipureint say I liar...and blah blah blah...

And a lot of busybodies came to our map...including AginaPoke...zzz...Lvl129,Bishop. That didn't surprised me at all. Or iz it he's busybody?


Can't stand any longer, I dun wan things getting worser...At Last...I say..."I'm sorry"...woshipureint was satisfied and everything was settled. Peace to HeiSerHui guild once again. Thank God...*sigh...but...really make me very uncomfortable saying it...zzz....and gosh...darn lot of people spamming my chat box...zzz

And finally Lvl103 leh...so long no lvl for 1 month...zzz...and Pongo Lvl24 (he Lvled during the ksed war....laugh out loud...haha)~~haha~I love you Pongo,my faithful loverble doggie~~^^

But at the end, my conclusion was...maybe I went to the wrong cc map and instead went to woshipureint map...and didn't know was ksing him...omg...i really wanna scrub my toungue with sand. My stupid memory!!! CAnnot remember which cc I originally came from!!!ARGH!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums