Stuck In The Toilet

By steambunz - Monday, April 07, 2008

Accompany Sara to the toilet...she went to toilet 1st before I went in...

After doing my business~~open the door...stuck...pull the door harder...stuck...

*GASP!!!

OMG!!!Calm down siewlin...you can think your way out of this...breath in...NO!!!HOW CAN I BREATH IN THIS HORRIBLE TOILET...!!!

Dun be stupid siewlin...

"SARA!!!OPEN THE TOILET DOOR!!!"

The door suddenly budged open...thank goodness...there was a surprise look on her face...

She say maybe when I closed the door,the locker suddenly close shut...

I'm NEVER EVER gonna go to the toilet alone...EVER!!!

(the toilet i went was at Blok G 2nd floor)

After school, went to Blok F toilet...

Oh dear...the girls toilet is full of pictures and hand written words...like a haunted toilet or something...it looks more like a kindergarden...=.=ll...got glitter sa more...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums