Bad Luck ?

By steambunz - Wednesday, April 30, 2008

After school, was at the canteen slacking around having lunch and chatting with friends.



When suddenly, a girl came running down to the canteen. Ooo...she was the St.John juniors...she told Lydia something I dunno what she talk...but Lydia quickly rushed me to the First Aid Room. I firstly get the First Aid key from Nicholas, who was dating with her girlfriend in the canteen...zzz...quickly walk to the FA room. Saw the injury was serious, ran back to get Nicholas...which he really took HIS TIME TO GO TO THE FA ROOM!!!



The teacher was a bit stubborn as to not let Nicholas do the bandaging. But it was done in the end. Seeing her thumb injured, my thumb started to feel the pain she's suffering too. Gosh darn...



The story was like this : The poor girl,Candace was cleaning the window as her duty was today when the window suddenly breaks into 2 and...(the rest was not important...lol) sumhow cut her finger...



After the English Society Meeting, took the public bus. Thought it would saved money if I take only 1 bus to my mom's office. The stupid bus didn't stop where I wanted it to stop and make me walk so far to my mom's office. SUMBODY SUE TAT STUPID BUS!!! Anywayz, walk walk walk untill reached my mom's office...



*SIGH



Oh great!!! Now what!!! The office was closed!!! The workers all went outstation...GREAT!!!



Carrying my heavy bag and file walk all the way to the furthest bus stop (the nearest bus stop was opposite the busy road which was fenced...I'm not that stupid to crossed the road by climbing over it...)



Was so thirsty...ran out of water...saw my classmate...she must be thinking that I looked so miserable tired. About 5 minutes later, the Happygarden bus halt to a stop...thank God it didn't take too long...saw my youngest sister with her friends...her friends was like "Is tat siew wen's sister","Ya wor...is siew wen's sister wor..."...bla bla bla etc etc etc...=.=

Reached home, I almost fell to the ground...exchausted...ai yoh...forgot tonight got tuition sa more...%!@^%$&$W%%#...

Dear Diary,

today, I went makan angin at Jalan Old Klang Road...so happy leh...I reached my mom's office to find out that the office was close...and walk along the side of the road to take bus home leh...so happy get to "makan angin" leh...or maybe it was "makan kereta enjin angin" LA!!!!WTH!!! Dear diary...I hope I won't die of cancer at this very young age~^^


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums