Blind Date in Mid Valley On Labours Day ???

By steambunz - Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sara drag me along coz she's going to go out with her "best friend". As usual, I follow her just to make sure she's fine. She's meeting up with her "best friend" from the internet she met not long ago. She wanted to walk alone with him but I'm also quite worried leh...what happen she kena kidnap leh...she didn't told her mom bout it. Yean Lynn couldn't come coz her relative just pass away. God rest her soul. I called Alvin to tag along also, and Zhi Bin ended up tagging along with us as well.

After tuition, I sumhow manage to make myself concentrate in tuition Accounts...=.=ll, met up with Alvin & Zhi Bin...and not forgetting...Sara's "best friend".

Well...to be honest...Sara's "best friend" was quite handsome...haha...but I know that she already reserved him first...nah...not interested...haha...

So, we separated. I'd make sure that SHE GIVES ME HIS HANDPHONE NUMBER!!!(Dun be stupid...zzz...im not gonna flirt la...zzz)

Sara walked alone with him and I walked with Zhi Bin & Alvin. Went to Parkson to buy something that Harry told me to buy. Later, went to have a snack. Alvin belanja me eat Donuts at Big Apple...^^ so much fun~^^ although...those 2 were...so tall...when I walk in the middle, they both look like body guards...lolx...AND I SAW...ZHAO WEI!!!HAHA...was queing up with Alvin buying donuts when I turned at the back...heard a familiar voice...saw his friend first, his friend look at me,I stared at him, then Ta-Dah...Zhao Wei...he didn't notice me

"ZHAO WEI"

He turned around. He stare at me at first then he smiled. I smiled back and turned back around.

Then...Zhi Bin lead us to the new shopping mall "The Gardens". Omg...yeah...it was nice...( I did't say extremely nice)...the structure was nice...it was like...ART.......!!!

Went back to the cinema there and met up with Sara...who I think she was enjoying her time with her "best friend". Went to watch "The Forbidden Kingdom". So Darn cool!!! Omg...Jet Li VS Jackie Chan...first time see those two fighting with real Kung-Fu style? YES OF COZ!!! *sigh*sigh*sigh*sighhhhhhh...

After the movie, went out, saw Jason & Kenton...our classmate (who are...VERY VERY LAZY CLASSMATE)...talk a bit then they play a joke on Alvin then left...haha...those guyz...^^

Alvin messes with Sara's hair...can see that her "best friend" was jealous...aww...XD

Finally can spend at least 10 minutes with Sara alone, I threaten her to tell me everything...but nothing interesting d...zzz...she didn't hold hands with him...aww!!! SO LAME...sumtimes when those two walk side by side...i normally would pushed her so those 2 can get closer...so boring la those couple...the most funny part was when me, Alvin & Zhi Bin make fun of them by taking secrest snapshoots of them walking together and gossip bout them...haha...Zhi Bin was so funny...

Then...went home loh...haha...so tired...but so fun leh hanging out with those 2 guyz...

Went to eat with my aunt, and chat with my leng zai cousin bout his college and stuff...but the food so long come make me sleep on the table for 30 minutes...lmao...

Was so hungry that I took a 2nd hand of rice, omg...why so hungry d...after I swallowed my 5th mouthful of rice, my chest hurts,making me hard to swallowed but it was okay after that.

I shall stop here bah...Nitey-NiteZ all~^^

Courage

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums