Gratz philiptan Lvl155

By steambunz - Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Opened a shop at 1am last night. Coz I'm in need of money. I use my maplepoints. The business was going good. Earned about 20M++ liao. I reduce the price to the lowest I could go to sell off everything.




Early next morning, o0oMachio0o's cousin mega. Machi had an accident and was in coma in the hospital. Recover soon & Get well soon Machi. Regards from all HeiSerHui members. May God bless you.


philiptan was having work, but wanted to Lvl up very badly but, as you know, it's not easy to Lvl For a Lvl154 DK.19% more to Lvl up. He thrust me to help him Lvl. Since I got nothing to do (I was suppose to chiong 4th job actually), so as a guild member...mai help him loh...but seriously...not easy leh...now I realise how hard it is to Lvl...sobz...took me whole day to get the 19% Exp for philip...sobz...my neck pain...T_T


But I learn a bit of the DK stuff jor. Hehe, it was pretty fun playing the philip character. Didn't die.^^ But close call for one time I almost die. His HP too much untill can't spam HP pots to recover his HP in mong. Scary!!!>_<>

scary thing was when philip friends all pm me ask dunno wat weird question stuff, and some names I never seen or heard before...><>

In the end, at 99.39%, I lost my mong map coz Soul died then I need to go out as I will die if no prz to heal me. Then got other pple go to the map...HaizZ saddist. So went back to my main.




And, gratz SoulCleric1 (my ex-bf) For (finally Lvl100 and luring and healing for mong with me..-.-ll) & Machao1994 for 4th Job.



While training, saw Elvin0Chan(GM of Smash) coming to my cc to ask whether got mana elixir to sell or watever.


....


He looks...pretty...weird...


Well, this people are call, rich people who doesn't have anything to do, so they dress so Cashy untill they look UGLEE to attract people attention.


Tatz all for today~

Day 1-You're not around & thinking of you in your camp...^^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums