Day 3 & Day 4

By steambunz - Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 3


Hm...log in then start training...

A boy, I3ANultiwar pm me asking me to help him with his 3rd jar quest. First time got people ask me to help with 3rd jar quest.

So...another ks war...MagePillar93's friend got ks in gs5. So go there loh...suppose to go there ks, I go there to help him guard map...Zzz...so I left map...wasting my time...seriously,alwayz school holidays got ks war d...haizz...-.-

This Oinkhermitiz...he bought so many @ cash equipment...look how he dress when he mega's. He's purposely mega-ing to show to people & make people laugh...See what happen to rich & high Lvl people...HaizZ...they got nothing better to do...-.-ll

Then follow by another mega for oink...


Lol...Gratz mageboi234 in his 4th job Arch Mage(Ice, Lightning).

WHEN IS GONNA BE MY TURN LEH STUPID SIEWLIN!!! Still there slacking...go train la...-.-Wasn't able to lvl today coz I came back from tuition at 9pm and the stupid Maple got what urgent server check...stupid rubbish...delayed my time. 11.15pm, then can start playing...idiot Maple...I was so tired before I could lvl up. But I didn't lvl up, train untill 93% then off computer liao...too tired to continue.

And, special thanks to my beloved Mei, pine4eva for sponsoring me a free charm...sobz...i dunno how ever to repay her for her kindness...

MEI...I love you so much. I will protect you from any big bullies and anyone that hurt you...And I will lvl to 4th job as ASAP...I LOVE YOU MEI!!! SOBZ

Day 3-Starting to feel my holidayz are empty without you...

Day 4

Nothing much today...just finished up my 7% exp then lvl up. So went to carnival pq with 3mo(KelianDe). Did 3vs3 & 2vs2. Get 13 coins. (7+13=20 coins). Another 30 more to get pendant. 3mo suddenly offline. So no one to do with me. Go back my main. Also nothing to do. Dunno what I do whole day, I 4got liao. Try to do the Carnival PQ. Do with Aegeria. HaizZ...thought things could get any better but seems it's lot worser coz I am the pt ldr. Now I know how to do Carnival PQ lu. HaizZ, Aegeria keep dying and decreasing the points. Tell her so many times not to die...but...watever la...so moody.

Hmm...at least I get 6 points loh...but still not happy leh..dunno y...(20+6=26 coins). I'm in short of money again, can't train my main if there's no money. No mood train my main. HaizZ...how to 4th job leh like tat...

Is it because I miss him ?

After the Carnival PQ, went back my main. Become a crazy maniac and act like 1 in guild...I laugh untill i bang my head on the laptop.

*Groanz* It's Thursday...means accounts tuition at freaking 9pm-(freaking 10.30pm). Didn't do his homework also. HaizZ...I hate accounts...Well...better go bath and eat and do the freaking homework now bah...cya all

11pm-came back from tuition. See Yean Lynn and Sara in tuition. Great to see them again. Yean Lynn, still the same old person and great to be with her that day. Sara, haizz...wat the hell is wrong with you...talk like you're gonna die like that...the way your front hair cover your face look LIKE A GHOST!!! MAKES ME WANNA SLAP U...Y CANNOT GO CHURCH?! JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR COUSIN CAN'T GO THEN U DUN WAN GO?! MEANS YOUR COUSIN DIE ALSO U WAN FOLLOW HIM GO DIE IZ IT?! DAM YOU LA...nvm...be that way la...your attitude continue like this I will really despice you like what you did to me in Form1

*me & her sit at the end of each side of the car...silence filled the gap between us*

Day 4-I miss you already...pls come back...sobz...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums