Another Boring Day At School...

By steambunz - Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HaizZ...borin boring boring boring...whole day the teacher didn't teach coz the mid-term exam was over...was slacking around the class...even clean the whole classroom...=.=

So...during recess, was standing around with friends and chating about What To Do during the holidays...they teased me bout working as a part-time job (example : trying to seduce man into buying my product....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)...Then I notice that Kok Fu Sheng was walking towards me...my friends were like backing away from me...(he was standing at my back)...they all look at me...I ignore whoever was at the back of me...Suddenly, Lydia Cheong push me...I just turned around...then Kok Fu Sheng was murmuring sumthing and walk away...wth...he was trying to molest my butt...F**K YOU MAN!!!

Thanks Lydia Cheong...

So...just ignore what happen just now...whole day sleeping in class...didn't even notice I was drooling...-.-...lazy piggy siewlin...HaizZ...

What's wrong with my grandmother today ?...=.=ll

She's treating my like a King today...=.=
Came back from school, saw this delicious chao fan (fried rice) on the table. Didn't care who cooked it so straight get the spoon and eat it like a hungry pig. She came in from the living room and say that she cooked extra for me to eat. She walk to the fridge and took a big size mango. Put it in front of me. Took a knife (I thought she was going to kill me...-_-'') and cut the mango into 3 big slices on the plate and give me to eat.
First time ate my school lunch untill so full...normally would just starve myself till dinner...=.=
Thankz...grandma...though, you're not my real grandma also...=.=

PS : I notice that the chao fan she cooked...was yesterday's dinner leftover food...=.= and found an egg shell in my chao fan also...is she trying to kill me ? -_-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums