Moody Day

By steambunz - Sunday, May 25, 2008

Very frustrated...2x exp...but was lagging...train in Ulu Estate II. For 45 minutes was going quite well as I try to becareful not to die. gain 8% exp so far when suddenly...die...DIE!DIE!

Pissed off as wasting my ****** pots and ******* money!!! Now oni 3%!!!**** off...Not frustrated enuf? The stupid members keep bugging me with thier exp thing. Keep saying how many more % to Lvl, etc, etc. Ask them wheather can shut up for 1 hour. One of them ask me off guild chat. Ok loh...fine...dun ask me for help or anything they want from me. Off. Then I off computer for 10 minutes to have lunch. The lunch brought back my mood a bit. Then, on computer went back training. It was still lagging. Train in Ulu Estate II, talk to dear as he just online. He lessen my bad mood.

Then...**** I die...no need see la...is 0.00%. So pissed I almost wanted to smash the laptop screen. Calm down. Deep breath...my money & pots...waste my money just to die and not gain exp. ******* LAG!!!******* MAPLE!!!

So I go noob account go gacha. Gacha tio 2 Cursed Scroll Claw for ATT 30%. Dunno wheather is good or bad de. Ask dear help me transfer but he's training so dun wan bother him. So I did the transfering myself. So far, nothing lost in the transfering except I lost 15 maple leafs for dunno which NOOB go loot it.

Spend some quiet time with dear before he go the 5 days 4 night camp tomorrow and spending all alone for 1 week without him. Nothing much to talk though coz I was feeling sleepy.

Before log off, on back my guild chat say bb to them then straight off. Dun even wan care bout them.HaizZ...have to care my attitude jor...getting worser each time my bad mood comes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums