Day 2-Another Day Without You

By steambunz - Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ok...Day 2 of the holiday~woke up early again...auto wake up la...no on alarm clock la coz not school day also...

So, went to on the tap to fill the kettle to boil...then on computer...

1 hour later...

OMG...I forgot bout the kettle!!! My grandmother also just came back. The water flow from the kitchen to the living room. OMG!!!

Then my grandmother saw me holding the mop mopping the floor. She ask me what I'm doing. I say mop floor la. Then she saw the floor all wet and start saying me bad things and nagging & nagging till my bloody ears all bleeding. At least I got a brain to think and mop the floor rite you B***H!!! If not I let you fall down n die I also dun care. THEN YOU LEH ?! Only know how to NAG AT ME AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT I DID TODAY!!! Dam you...nvm la...you want tell my mom tell la. Like I care. Coz you...SUCK!!! (and your food suckz too...everyday eat the same food...i rather eat grass, I think it taste more nicer then ur cooking)

Deep breath...

^^ ok..!!^_^

Now, closes my shop liao. Earn 25m++ from my business. Yeah! So happy!^^

Just log in my main and recieve this wonderful mega from the GM.-.-ll


Then go ulu estate II to train. Then go help SizzlyGer's friend ks a kser at MP3 cc1. Bunch of noobs lai de. Then end up training at Bain with crazythief and SoulCleric1. Then got ks war again. Same Mp3 cc1. HaizZ...log in philip account to go singapore. Can't even Ks..-.- lag like hell coz so many pple. But lmao...this picture below very funny.

The ksers were afking at the truck there. I dunno who summon he monsters la...but really very funny. Haha...

But, darn!!! They didn't die!!!-.-ll saddist...so anywayz...went to leafre to train at red wervyn with charmedP03...but he dc when I reach there!!! Zzz...so I went to complete some easy quest in Leafre. Then I entered a portal then hit 1 monster. Then suddenly this huge UGLEE EAGLE BIRD LIKE A HORSE APPEAR!!! N HIT MY HP & MP to 1. I use elixir. Not dead. Thank gosh. Then I hit. Dead. OMG!!! I ask philip and ah man(kochmeng) to help me. They all came. I pt them. Ah man die (lucky got charm), philip kill the boss. I recieve no exp.-.-ll

After get the items I need for the quest. Spend some little time with them before I log off coz got tuition.


Haha...being sek by ah man & philip~xD~

philiptan going to horntail. His first time. Hehe...all the best tiger tan!! Die nevermind la, learn from mistakes mah...haha!! xD

Day 2-Alwayz thinking of you...how are you in your camp...hope you have fun~^^ MuackzZ~!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums