Helmed + PriestLau First Zakum Sucess

By steambunz - Saturday, May 10, 2008

PriestLau slot me in Zakum slot since I say that I wanted to helm, but that was 1 month ago. I think I was 1 of the last..no...2nd last Jr.Master in guild to get helm since all Jr.Master are compulsary to get helmed in HeiSerHui. philiptan wasn't free to organise zakum as he was very busy. He wanted to get me helm by all means but wasn't free to do so...aww...so touching...><



PriestLau, also my longest buddy in my buddy list loh...his zakum is at 2.30am. Everyone gathered at FM Room7 CC3. They are 3-4 people to get helm, which is, me,yoythief, kochmeng (philip using his acc to get him helm) and the other 1 is...dunno...o.o


So, first time went to zakum, spend 6m to buy potz. 400 Elixirs, 400 Ramen (1000 HP), 300 Sunset Dew (MP), 100 Sunrise Dew(MP) & Red Bean Sundae (Extra MP pot In Case Run Out).


So, was scared. There were some of my buddies I met long time ago. Like, urss and InCh1yo (Nexoy's BF). They treat me very nice leh. Although some people were...very serious...o.o and never have a little bit of fun...>_<. They treat me very nice and teased me a lot.haha...they like treating me like a small sister...o.o


philip guide me through every zakum step and told me the Do's & Don'ts when you're in Zakum.


He encourage me not to be scared. So, it was 2.30am, the zakum started with urss giving out what to do when fighting zakum and who is going to loot the helm. After that, PriestLau drop the fire ball and it began.

I used up my Red Bean Sundae on the arm parts coz the arms damage wasn't really high. I didn't use of my elixirs yet as philip told me to save the elixirs for the Zakum body part. Didn't use any single of my HP Pot...my pt pro Bishop...haha

Then came the Body Part, this was tricky as the Body Part will hit your MP & HP to 1. So everyone have to spam on elixirs...o.o...I was going fine...some people can even chat when thier fighting Zakum...ZZZzzz...Pro'z Man...Well, I did chat as well, but oni 2 simple sentence, 'lol' & 'zzz'....haha...lmao...=.=...but of coz, I refrent from talking after that as I need to be alert. Kimberly Computer is LAGGING!!! Omg...lag a few time I was still going fine although I spam the elixirs and it recover responded so SLOW . I join in the fight, being alert of my HP & MP bar also. Zakum wasn't that bad, I guess. kochmeng (philip) died at the arms there...o.o, they revive him. Then Yoythief died at the body part and was revive also.

And, can you believe it?! I died too due to the lag!!! But that was the ending Body Part. They revived me. philiptan say I was very lucky...>_< .They call me chasiewpao or siewpao instead of siew or siewlin...XD rofl

After Zakum was down, alot of equipments were threw all over the floor. There were 5 helm. So the extre helm was given to dunno who (rehelm). The rest of the stuff were quickly looted by other ppl. I saw a TripleThrow for NightLord.Cool...I was the last to loot the helm, as I was so blurz and kept asking them for permission "Can I take?" and all the gang was like "F3, take loh siewpao". Statz were +15 int,dex,str & +16 luk. Why luk can't be int...=.=

And after that I wore the helmet with pride. Ah...feels so nice to feel like a pro. ah man aka kochmeng online, philiptan was still online. I offline at 4.45am. My head hit the pillow liao straight snoring away in dreamland.

Thanks all who help me helm...>_<

<33>

Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums