The picture is ORIGINAL!!!..mabe not.../ AyumiSiao Quiting Maple

By steambunz - Sunday, May 04, 2008

Erm...not to say original...zzz...the original picture which I LOSED IT!!!Dunno leh...dissappear to sumwhere in the computer I find many time cannot be found leh...zzz...luckily I send to philip and lynn first to ask wheather nice anot...haizzZ...I dun like the un-original leh...my original looks more better...can see the diffrence with the words...T.T

Was suppose to add the dragon roar in the middle where laoda was standing to significe the logo of HeiSerHui...but BannedStory jammed half way...zzz

Done within 6 hours...a lot of trouble leh....=.=...I do hope HeiSerHui do appreciate what I've done for the guild...and I wasn't feeling well that day...after posting in some websites (friendster, photobucket, tabbed, etc) it was already 3am.

The picture was done by 2.30am.D

And for those who weren't in the picture, sorry leh...you didn't online/can't find you, can't take personal snapshots(ss) with you then tatz it...but let's hope I'll make another picture and you'll be inside...^^

AyumiSiao QUITING MAPLE LEH!!!!!!!!!

Ayumi dun quit maple la...

AyumiSiao, known as a very smart trader in mesos and selling stuff, can makes billions of mesos in just one month. Hope you have been happy with us in HerSerHui. HeiSerHui guild people wished you all the best in your future and everything. Bye-bye AyumiSiao...T.T

The picture as a present of rememberance from HeiSerHui.NOT THIS PICTURE BELOW!!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums