Sick Today...

By steambunz - Thursday, May 08, 2008

Came back at school at 2pm. Maths test was...bad...=.=...Paper 1 still ok lah...still know how to do some questions...tembak circle the question also can get mark. Paper 2, I see the paper untill my eyes bleed. Mostly all dunno how do...haizZ...nvm bah...fail jiu fail bah...

PJK also got exam...haizZ...why dun they do exam on physical activity insted of sitting down and answering the questions. PJK ok la, but...I DUNNO Y I SO STUPID I ACTUALLY KNOW THE ANSWER THAT I CIRCLE WRONG D THEN STILL DUN WAN ERASE!!!Wat The *tut* LA!!!!

Came home, then go study moral loh. At 6pm went to bath loh, my body was hot, so I thought if I bath cold water I feel much cooler, but then after my shower, my head starts to hurt. Then 7pm, body hot, feel my forehead...fever...omg...

Why make me sick during mid-term exam leh ? Can't the fever wait untill my exams all over ?! *tut*...mom ask me drink this sickly green liquid, drink untill so full...dunno why, I sick also can feel so hungry d. Normally would lose appetite d. Went to sleep loh, but can't sleep loh coz my grandmother watch TV untill sound loud loud and all the "Get Well Soon Messages" all started sending in make me can't sleep!!!

1 hour later, still laying in bed awake, dear kept me accompany, so sweet leh...>< then supposely mom fetch me go tuition d, but mom dun let me go!!! She was shopping at Jusco...*FAINT!!! Tomorrow sure fail Moral loh...fail loh..fail loh...fail loh...haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Ask Jason to pass me the surat akuan for the st.john sportz carnival...

...

Surat Akuan ?

haizz...study accounts too much ? This is stupid...

k la...i go rest leh...tataz all

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums