2x Exp =Lvl104

By steambunz - Saturday, May 10, 2008

*sigh...since 2 weeks leh since I last lvled. Alwayz so lazy leh this siewpao...this siewpao already expire jor...=.=

After the Zakum down receive 8%. So it was 26%. I didn't know there was 2x exp. So I was lucky that Recover slot me in for Bain. 2 hours 2x exp. So I chiong!!! Towards the ending 4pm, the 2x exp just finished my exp was 97%....zzz so Lvled at 5pm but need to stay longer as I promise the dit to help him lvled.

Was lagging a bit but not so bad. The prz died and left the party and me & my dit were left all on our own now.


Finally Lvl104 leh, the people must be thinking me of a lazy piggy siewpao who slack so much. What happen to the real siewlin who alwayz chiong long time ago?! Pai seh all, maple is not all my life as you knew it and of coz I have other things to do. Like studying, teaching the juniors First Aid and stuff and sportz activities, etc.

Get a life man...maple is not all my life but there's some part of it which makes me stay. Coz of HeiSerHui...haha...so kua jiong I know...XD but really leh...some people I met in HSH really changed (some part) of my life.^^

Ai yoh...gratz lazy siew pao lah...finally lvl104 liao. Jyjy myself to 4th!!!^^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums