Day 5

By steambunz - Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hm...did the Carnival PQ with 3mo (KelianDe).
At 12noon, philip call up to ask me to help him. So log in his account to help him.
Gratz s0ulzKiller for Lvling to 4th job.

And there was the expellation of Jess & Amber for breaking the rules. Below is the prove :

Philip was a busy person that day...alot of people pm-ing me.Zzz...Even GC (GrandCross) also pm me. -.-ll...pm me asking me can slot philip into Horntail...Zzz...lmao...then another is Zakum slot...Zzz...busy busy philip...we were calling each other over the phone each and everytime...-.-

Then, after philip took over his account. I went to train abit with CharmedP03 in red wervyn there. But, due to the lag, I died as I spam my HP Pots many times and it wouldn't recover my HP!!! Ok, fine...I died...but that again...it was the 1st wierdest death I ever died. 5% flew away...and...my money also flew away...


Ok...I died a not-so-pieceful death...I click the "OK" button to go back to town...BUT LOOK!!! I click liao I'm still there!!! I try to log out...BUT GREAT!!! Can't even LOG OUT...

So, just plug out the connection wire...

Then, it was the GPQ every Friday at 9.30pm...

Just came back from tuition at 10.30pm...

Sara was better then yesterday, hehe...but didn't talk to her much though, she now willingly to go to church...yeah!!!^^ But, HaizZ...Harry lied to her that he wasn't going to church ? HaizZ...you know....that lie was the stupiest lie I ever heard to get Sara to come to church...

Ah Tan (philip) gor gor chasing me...lolx

Since when Aliens invade the GPQ ?!

Day 5-He came back from camp. He came back at 8.30pm & sent me a message to let me know he was back. Thoughtful of him. I love him. But, was in tuition so can't really reply much of him. After sending the 3rd message, he din reply anymore. Saddist...but, I was really happy to see him back. Welcome back dear~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums