Mystery Night At Church

By steambunz - Sunday, June 01, 2008

1 week holiday gone liao...HaizZ...
So then, went to church with Sara and the whole gang. Reached at 6pm.
All smartly dressed. Wai Lun...the guy in tuition who like Sara (last time same tuition as him)...-.-ll omg...you gotta be kidding me...he's...*censored*...can't believe it...Ha so dam no manners arh...we met before in tuition but was 1 year ago, then we meet again then he shook his head in dissapointment...like he never see me before...ask him go die la...you think I physically change so much meh? Last time I wear miniskirt, now I wear like a boy...not good arh? Or you wan me wear bikini for u see? Pervert...-.- (tatz why I never wore like a girl again)

Then Yean Lynn, Kar Yi & MokMok arrived. Same time Harry arrived too.Then chit chat chit chat untill 7pm only start. This Harry & Sara....those two stupid brats keep quarreling. This Sara keep avoiding him and this stupid Harry keep being so busybody. Both of them so noisy and annoying. I just ate my dinner in silence watching those two behaving like kids!!! Pampered Sara...HaizZ...this VERY PAMPERED GIRL...dunno what to say bout her also...vegetables also dun eat...haizz...wonder how u can survive in the desert leh when no food...

The rest was ok la...Harry was more annoying then ever...I forgot what he do lah...dam annoying leh...this stupid Sara...also another one...purposely keep talking to Wai Lun so that she can avoid Harry...ARGH!!! I HAD ENOUGH WITH THOSE TWO!!! GET OUT OF MY LIFE MAN!!!

The music was nice that time...mixing well with the mood I was in that time...if only I can enjoy the evening with you together...^^

Calmness overcame me. And I was silent throughout the dinner.

So at 8pm, they started this detective game. It was...kinda fun...I like the starting most when the murderer occur...so funny!! Haha!!! And the ending part too...^^

During the game, some people took some of our clues. Sara suspect it was Harry...HaizZ...was it him? If it was I really dissapointed in him leh...he change so much...(a story came into my mind)

The winner was Alicia group, but they so kind enough to share thier prizes. Daniel was so funny when he ended the murderer story. Haha...everyone was like laughing...xD...So then...the murderer was Lillian (she look so innocent, but then she was the murderer...haha).

I thought the game was nice cause the church surrounding was dark and scary. Hehe...but, I won't dare go walking around the church alone at night....>_< NEVER EVER!!!

Went home at 10pm. Yean Lynn and *ahem* was at the dark playground dunno wat thier doing *ahem* *cough *cough ~~~F3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums