My Cousin Being Flirty With Me

By steambunz - Friday, June 13, 2008

Cousin brother, now working, 20 years old. Not (so) good looking.

Let my cousin use my laptop to "do sumthing". Was preparing for tuition, beside table packing my books.

Note:Conversation in chinese

Cousin :Deng yi sia arh, darling. wo jou jiu gei hui ni wan (wait a little bit more arh, darling, after i go you can play)
Me : qu si la ni (go die la u)
Cousin : wo ke yi jiao ni darling ma? (can i call u darling?)
Me : qu si la ni (go die la u)
Cousin : zeng yan si? ni pei wo yi qi si la darling (how you want me die? you and i together die together la darling)
Me : qu si la ni (go die la u)

Walk to kitchen...

Came back, cousin finished using so go surf web. His face keep coming near my face each time I turned almost kissing him.

First time he come close to see what im surfing, I pushed him away.
Second time, he come close again, I pushed him away and say "Zo Kai!" (go away!)
Third time, he come again, I screamed at him "ZO KAIIIIIIIIIII!"(go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Signed off.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums