Love From A Distance {Chapter 7}

By steambunz - Saturday, June 07, 2008

"Elaine, all I want to ask you. Can you be my little sister?"

Just right before I wanted to answer that question,a gust of strong wind blew. Something went into my eyes and I begin rubbing it. Suddenly, before I knew it, Demetri knelled down and hug me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ask you that. If you don't want to it's okay,"he said.

I was in total surprise. Why he say that for?

"It's getting late. Lets go."

As he got up, held my hand and walk back towards the bike. He didn't look back. I turned and took a last glance at the beautiful deserted park before I hop onto the bike.

I feel kinda different today. What was that feeling? Was it the same feeling when her internet boyfriend ask her to be his girlfriend? No. I think it was right there, at the park, wherer I felt for the first time, that I'm in love.

Demetri send me home. Before I went into the house, I gave him a charm. It was a bottle with a small written note inside filled with glitters and beach sand.

"Here, this is for you. I make it myself." I smiled.

"Of course you make it yourself. No one else can make a charm as ugly as this," He grinned.

"Hmph!" I turned around and stomped back into my house.

I thought of today's activity. What was that object that Demetri buried at the park?

A sudden thought came into her mind. As she sit right up from her bed.

"I forgot to answer his question!"

While I was going to dialled Demetri's phone number. Suddenly, I receive an sms from obscene92.

{You brought me out from the darkness within,
you touched my heart that suffered the worst pain,
It was you, I finally found,
But, the pain still hurts as you forgot a hidden wound.}

What does that poem mean? It doesn't mean anything at all to me.

After reading that poem. Elaine forgot to call Demetri like she plan to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{You brought me out from the darkness within,
you touched my heart that suffered the worst pain,
It was you, I finally found,
But, the pain still hurts as you forgot a hidden wound.}

I felt for the first time, the feeling of being rejected as a brother. It was lucky I didn't tell her my true feelings towards her.

Demetri laid his handphone on his study table.

Why can't I just tell her that im obscence92? When it was the right time, I will tell her.

He took out the charm Elaine gave him earlier. He was about to opened it...

"Nah...I think I will ruin the whole charm up after I open it."

Demetri thought for a moment.

"ARGH!! I forgot I still need to revise for yesterday's lesson." As he begin digging in into his studies late into the night.

Time flew as this couple share thier bad and good times together,
Demetri sometimes uses obscence92 to cheer Elaine up when she was in a bad mood. Elaine often reply "him" back. Elaine on the other hand, kept her true feelings for Demetri to herself...

{To Be Continue...}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums