Where's The Freaking Responsibility?!

By steambunz - Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where's te teamwork? Why members can't even attend marching practise every Monday, Thursday and even Friday? Why can't YOU ALL COME?!!! I'm SICK OF YOU GUYS!!! It's always me who attended every meeting and not even you guys being independant to come!!!

Learn how to take a bus then if you can't come!!!
And can't you stop tuition for only 5 weeks for marching practise? YOU ALL ARE BEING SICK0 *tut*!!! It's just a bloody tuition!!! You think people like Jason and the rest of Form5 people no need study de meh?! You all ARE ACTING LIKE LAST YEAR!!!! Why don't YOU ALL RATHER DUN JOIN THE MARCHING COMPETITION AND STAY AT HOME STUDYING LIKE NERDS?!!

I sick of you guys!!! Why don't I just leave St.John? *laugh* you crazy? You think I'll leave St.John and kick the jobs to full of irresponsible members? I must as well cooperate with the members and work with them...

I can stand!!! Stand the nuisance untill I graduate and leave school...I will still support St.John although the members suckz(those who didn't come marching practise)...

Signed Off.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums