Teacher's & Parents (Report Card Day) Conference 2008

By steambunz - Monday, June 23, 2008

Is that time again...Yes. The students who hated it...Report Card Day...Lol...
Well, to tell you the truth, I kinda hate it sometimes, and happy when it's over. But sometimes, I will be proud of myself...(proud for what?lol...dunno).

I was scared at first, but I proudly told myself, that I will make my mom proud!!!(I think...)

So, after recess break, 10.15am, we started to arrange the table. Who was the first parent who came again? OH!!! It was Jason...the lazy guy...lol...

Around 10.30am, parents started coming in. Sara went home early as well, leaving me sitting all alone. Will my mom be mad at my results? Let's see, I failed 5 subjects (Economy, BM, Maths, History & Accounts) on my first term exam...how nice...I broke one of my first record to fail this badly during my secondary school days...

Then...hm...my mid-term exam was not that bad, improved a lot. Failed 3 subjects only (History, Maths, Economy...). For God's sake, I HATE MATHS!! AND I HATE ECO!!! Sucking economy teacher...dunno what the heck she's teaching. Her teaching suckz, end of story. I'm not gonna say any further.

11am, reading a love story(Johanna Lindsey-The Devil Who Tamed Her).
11.30am, continuing reading.
11.35am, finished reading 2 chapters. Went to sleep on the table, all alone. Can hear parents and students chatting away happily while I lie there, alone.
12noon, went next class to "pay-a-visit" to Yean Lynn. She was so happy to see me. Noticed that *AHEM* was sitting next to her.
12.05pm, mom arrived. Accompany her to my class and took a number. Number 26, wth...

1 hour later, finally my turn....-.-ll...Pn.Rosila (my form teacher), pointed out my weakness and my failed subjects to my mom. I just sit and watch in silent. Nah...my mom won't scold me, she knows my maths sucks, I thought. I smiled. (watever happens, try smiling la...brings my mood up....lolx...). I smiled shyly when my teacher mention I wanted to be an Architect in the future. My mom was like, 'Wah...u want to be an architect when ur maths results so bad?'. She looked at me. Then, sign here sign there. All those crap thing.

After that, my mom didn't say much also and I quickly took my bag and went out. She was late for her work. I followed her to her office. Ate lunch there, then find something to do. Was so bored. No computer. No handphone. Nothing. Draw on a piece of paper. Then went through my Science textbook. Then read 1 chapter of the storybook. Then went to sleep.

4 hours of afternoon nap later (LOL!!!), my stupid cousin handphone keep ringing. Ring so many times and so loud, RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!! I thought to myself, IF THE BLOODY IDIOT HANDPHONE RING AGAIN, I WILL THROW THE *tut* PHONE OUTSIDE!!! It didn't ring again.

My mom didn't scold me, so I was very relieved and glad.

I will succeed to be a successful architect (although my maths sucks like *tut*). I WILL SUCCEED!!!

Signed off.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums